Sunday, February 13, 2011

Updates!

So I absolutely plan to blog more on here. Lately my obsession has been really honing in on our goals for the upcoming year! In order to fuel my "getting organized" goal I have become obsessed with reading other people's blogs!

Reading Jen's blog is so inspiring! I wait giddily for her email to arrive in my inbox each day saying she's updated with a new post.

There are two ideas she's really suggested that I am on board with! Through her suggestion I have ordered this Life Planner. I am a bit of a day planner junkie. I currently have one that I love and it's served me well but Erin's planner looks like it's the answer to my prayers. It's packed with colour and fun and everything a new Mum could want. I think I will be a returning customer. Her life planner is composed of monthly and weekly views, note pads, special dates, gift giving cards and so much more. It's personalized too so I can load it up with personalized touches!

The other project that Jen has gotten me into is this. I will be buying three boxes of Project Life One for us, one for my Mum and one for my in-laws. I will work on it all year and it will be their Christmas presents. I hope to do it every year for our family as well! :) I am not a scrapbooker but I do love to archive memories and this is right up my alley! I can't wait to order it and have it get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment