Friday, February 25, 2011

What have I been up to lately?

New resolution: blog more frequently!! I hate that it's been a while since I posted last.

Hudson has had some choppy sleeps this past week, the poor thing. I think it's a growth spurt/teething/separation anxiety phase. So coffee has been my new best friend. It feels like I am getting less and less done around the house. I am not sure why but hopefully this weekend I'll accomplish more around the house.

Great news - down 4 lbs since my start date on Family Day! I am going low carb - it's just the way I feel most motivated. Though I am finding myself really nauseous after some of the meals so I am doing some meal planning at the moment to infuse some new recipes into our diet.

I will be ordering Project Life shortly and starting that so I have really started to get into taking done of pictures that encapsulate every day life around the house.

Will be tackling some organizing projects this weekend and look forward to posting pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment