Thursday, January 13, 2011

Organized Diaper Bag

If there's one thing you have to be when you're a Mum it's organized!! Especially on outings for the day. You have to prepare for all sorts of circumstances. Then again you don't want to go overboard. 

Here's what I pack for a typical 8 hour day out!

My Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag - hold so much more than it looks like it would. It's a life saver and I would buy this one over and over again if I had to.

Wipes. I have a disposable container that I take with me but it's always good having a big extra pack in the car.

Nail clippers - just a good idea to have on hand

Avent (Phillips) make my favourite bottles - they're big and durable and BPA free. if we're going out for 8 hours I have usually 4 filled with 8 ounces of water and two empty 4 oz. spares.

This is my wallet. I carry my credit card, debit card and any points cards and coupons I need for the day. I don't need more than this and I refuse to carry a purse in addition to a diaper bag!

Hudson's spare outfit. You never know when diapers leak!


Pacifiers. They're good to sooth him in the car or stroller

Entertainment!! :) Sophie the Giraffe works wonders
Two formula dispensers. I carry one with enough formula for 3 6 oz bottles and another one with enough for 3 8 oz. bottles.

My Gear:

I rarely leave home without our stroller. I have the 2010 Uppa Baby Vista...it's amazing!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment