Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My first post!

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now that my life has so (wonderfully) and drastically changed in the last year. I am at a stage where I have some things I think that I can write about.

I will spend much of the first few posts of this blog backtracking throughout 2010 which involved so many wonderful changes, most notably I became a wife and mother.

Going forward into 2011 my hope is to write about motherhood and general household organization (everything from meal planning to cleanliness). I hope to write about fiscal organization (everything from couponing, smart shopping to saving). As well, journey the starting of my weight loss. I feel very strongly that when you're organized in one area of your life, all the other areas come together. I know that there is a strong link between an organized home, wallet and body. I find when one of these is out of sync for me....the other areas are too.

Please join me as I continue and fine tune my quest for an organized life!

No comments:

Post a Comment