Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fantastically Frugal (and Yummy) - David's Tea

So as I posted earlier...I have just started to change my eating habits. As I mentioned, I have been having major sugar withdrawal as I am not allowing myself beyond meat, fish, eggs, veggies, water, coffee (can't give that up yet) and nuts. All pretty bland and savoury and it makes me miss my sweets even more.

I wouldn't be able to get through any diet with my teas. Specifically Davids Tea! This store is a life saver for tea lovers and I always have a really good stash on hand. The teas range from $6.50-$11/ 50 grams (the oolongs are more expensive because the process in which its made is really meticulous). You can choose from mates, black teas, rooibos, and many others. Some of them are like desserts in a cup. I highly suggest trying Forever Nuts, or Cocoa Chai.

I just placed an order six teas (did so I can take advantage of the free shipping over $50). I got Buttered Rum, Cream of Earl Gray (read about this on another blog and had to try), Tie Kwan Yin (an oolong), Chocolate Chili Chai, Banana Nut Bread (this is a refill because it's awesome), and cloud nine! Most of these are fairly new and I haven't tried but I highly recommend looking at David's if you're jonesing for sugar like me, need an afternoon pick-me-up or just want to try something new!

www.davidstea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment