Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My wedding day!!!

On July 30th I married the most amazing man in the world and my personal hero.

I met Brian three years ago online. Hard to believe we found each other on there, we instantly formed a strong connection and I feel like I have known him a lot longer. It was pretty instantaneous that Brian began to feel like home.

Brian inspires me daily. He is without a doubt the smartest and most driver person I know. He is also the kindest and most genuine of people. He is without a doubt a family man at heart and it's clear he would do anything for our family.

I felt truly blessed to marry my best friend on this day and can't wait to wake up to his smiles every morning.

I don't think he'd want me posting pictures of him on here so I'll post one of me on our wedding day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment